Established companies collaborate with Startups, innovators and aspirants to address specific business challenges or explore new opportunities.
Through this Corporate Innovation Challenge platform, StartupTN strives to inculcate a culture of product innovation and problem-solving mindset among Startups and aspirants. It will be a dynamic platform where inventive minds converge, ideas flourish, and the future of industry transformation begins.
On one hand, this is a platform for Startups and Innovators to showcase their innovative solutions. On the other hand, Corporates tap this external creativity and entrepreneurial skills.
Robert Bosch GmbH popularly known as BOSCH is a Gerlingen, German, headquartered multinational engineering and technology company.
- In India, Bosch set-up its manufacturing operation in 1951, which has grown over the years to include 16 manufacturing sites, & seven development and application centers.
- In India, Bosch is a leading supplier of software, technology & services in the areas of mobility solutions, industrial technology, consumer goods and energy & building technology.
- Their largest development center outside Germany for end-to-end engineering & technology solutions is in India.
The Bosch Group in India operates twelve companies:
- Bosch Limited – the flagship company of the Bosch Group in India
- Bosch Chassis Systems India Pvt. Ltd
- Bosch Rexroth (India) Pvt. Ltd
- Robert Bosch Engineering & Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd
- Bosch Automotive Electronics India Pvt. Ltd
- Bosch Electrical Drives India Pvt. Ltd
- BSH Home Appliances Pvt. Ltd
- ETAS Automotive India Pvt. Ltd
- Robert Bosch Automotive Steering Pvt. Ltd
- Automobility Services & Solutions Pvt. Ltd
- Newtech Filter India Pvt. Ltd &
- Mivin Engg.Technologies Pvt. Ltd
StartupTN and BOSCH have joined forces to ignite a Corporate Innovation Challenge, poised to transform the landscape of problem-solving and ideation in the e-mobility and health care sector.
- What can we do to enhance the cycling experience on Indian roads? By innovating on the Cycle, and on the Road! Cyclists are viewed more like pedestrians than the mainstream traffic. How can we improve the safety of cyclists on Indian roads and provide them with the best experience possible, thereby encouraging cycling as a preferred means of transportation and nurturing a greener planet for the future?
- Can Super capacitors power up the eBike instead of batteries? Thereby saving on cost while keeping the same efficiency.
- Non-invasive measurement/evaluation of Kidney parameters/health.
StartupTN invites Startups, innovators, aspirants, academics and students from Tamil Nadu to submit their solutions for above problem statements.