Open Innovation Challenge-COVID19 Vaccine Slot Management System
1.Agencies Requiring The Solution: Coimbatore Municipal Corporation
We Coimbatore corporation are facing issues in regulating the crowd who are coming to book vaccination slots directly. Need to develop robust and innovative solutions for COVID 19 vaccination drive slot booking for different user personas. All the bookings need to be managed centrally in a single system
3.Different End User Persona’s :
The solution should be developed in a way that
- User with Digital Literacy who can book slots online.
- User With less digital literacy but can book slots through the telephonic helpline.
- People who walk directly to vaccination without any previous booking.
- People who need vernacular language(Tamil) support.
4.Expected Solution :
Need to Develop a Solution through which All the Mentioned User personas need to book slots for vaccination seamlessly without any issues and a single-window system to manage all the vaccination slots.
- Need to develop a Centralized cloud-based web application.
- Time taken to generate a token and assigning it to the particular person ID by manual process takes time. This makes the token generation process time-consuming. This increases the walk-in-crowd stranded time increase in vaccination centres
- Each ward needs to have a Percentage of token allotted for Online, Telephonic and in-premises booking only mentioned percentage of token needed to be booked via a certain mode of booking.
- The token should be generated and mapped to an individual person through any authentication methodology(aadhar , phone number OTP verification etc).To avoid any manipulation and Token selling in black.
- Availability of Slot booking in vernacular languages.
- Method to identify and eradicate manipulation of date for the second dose.
- Reduce the data entry work to generate Cowin Certification on the date of vaccination.
6.Registration Link: Register Here
Perks for Winners
- 5000$ AWS credits.
- Prize money : 2,00,000 ₹
- Mentorship support from top industry leaders.
- Opportunity to work with coimbatore Municipal Corporation(Based on condition’s).
Event Timeline and Guidelines
Event Timeline :
The Below timeline is aggressive due to the emergency need of the solution,
- Event Launch Date: 18-07-2021
- Q&A and Awareness Session by concerned Department Person:-23-07-2021 4:00PM to 5:00PM (kindly check Q&A)
- Application Submission Last date:26-07-2021
- Shortlisted Startups Presentation:30-07-2021.
Event Guidelines :
Nominations will be invited online only, the Application will be invited through ‘Self Nomination’. And will be shared in different social media posts.
The Screening and Evaluation Process is a multi-staged process: Following is a list of these processes:
- Evaluation of Application Form and relevant data collected
- Verification of data submitted by the applicant
- Shortlisting of Application by experts committee consisting of Coimbatore corporation.
- Startups pitching their solution to the government department(Startup With POC will be given preference)
- The Experts Committee selects one winner.
Q&A Event Details
Topic: Open Innovation Challenge Q&A
Time: Jul 23, 2021, 04:00 PM Mumbai, Kolkata, New Delhi
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 947 8631 1869
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,94786311869# US (Chicago)
+19292056099,,94786311869# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 947 8631 1869
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/azf3jIXwk