Open Innovation Challenge Edition 1:Open Innovation Challenge in association with Coimbatore City Municipal Corporation(CCMC).Based on a volunteered request CCMC to identify the innovative solutions from Startup for COVID 19 vaccination drive slot booking for different user personas.StartupTN in association with CCMC conducted an event to identify innovative startups working on covid 19 vaccination related solutions through programmatic approach as mentioned below.
As per the programme structure, the following series of events were conducted
- Request mail from CCMC to scout startups. – 15th July ,2021.
- Official letter from CCMC with problem statement – 16th July ,2021.
- Call for Applications for OIC-1 – 18th-26th, July ,2021.
- Q&A and Awareness Session – 23rd July ,2021.
- Presentation of Selected Startups – 30th July ,2021.
Newspaper articles On Open Innovation Program Edition 1 :
Open Innovation challenge Shortlisted Startups:
|2||Ufirst Tech Pvt Limited|
|4||InuAid Solutions Private Limited|
|5||JPencil Private Ltd|
|6||COGNIOT TECHNOLOGY PRIVATE LIMITED|
|7||Siddhan Intelligence Private Limited|
|8||Pellucid Healthcare Networks Pvt Ltd|
Shortlisted 8 startups have been given an Individual timeslot of 7 mins for presentation and 3 mins of Q&A session to pitch to the jury panel followed by comments and scoring given to individual startups based below mentioned criteria and committee. Have also attached the agenda of the event as shared with participants and the jury panel as Annexure.
Prize money Distribution- Open Innovation Program Edition 1 :
About Solution Awarded:
- Public Side Features: The app is equipped with a single-step login that redirects the user to zone selection and the available slots, thus shortening the booking process. And many such features like a notification alert about vaccine availability and access through WhatsApp.
- Administrative Side Features: Zone-specific information/ dashboard, locations of camps, bookings and validation were added.
- As per data from the Chennai Corporation, the portal receives 80,000 visitors every day and has helped lakhs of residents get the jab.