DBS Business Class | Startup Disrupt 2
1. Executive Summary of the event:
DBS Business Class |Startup Disrupt is aimed at sharing innovative methods that help startups streamline or increase the efficiency of their businesses. The rapid pace of technological and social change is causing significant disruption globally and making it harder for business owners to plan for the future. To help startup’s get a better sense of what is to come and how they can prepare for it, DBS SME banking presents DBS Business Class | Startup Disrupt series of webinars, to give emerging startups a glimpse of the trends and technologies that will have an impact on the world of business in the next decade.
2. Outcome of Event:
- Get know more about, The need of startups to scale, and get funded along with having a digital presence in today’s world might be an issue for some. This webinar can be a solution to all this. As it explains the digital transformation of the whole world with banking and the essence of a startup to get the right funds at the right time and scaling the business for future growth.
3. Webinar series Dates :
- September,3rd 2021- Webinar 1-Demystifying Debt financing for startups|Digital Transformation Through Banking
- October,8th 2021-Webinar 2 -Getting your startup scaled and Funded| Digital Transformation Through Banking
DBS Business Class | Startup Disrupt – Agenda:
Agenda for 8th, October 2021.
Time of Program : 4:00AM to 5:00PM (1Hours)
|4:00-4:05 PM||Sushant Shetty- Senior Vice President & Head Channel liabilities, DBS India Opening Remarks give a background of this initiative – Why we are doing this and our focus on the start-up community|
|4:05 -4:10 PM||Praghajieeth Shiyamraj GTK-Head Of partnerships & Corporate Innovation StartupTNWelcome address|
|4:10-4:25 PM||Shashank Randev – Founder VC, 100X.VC Getting your Startup Scaled and Funded|
|4:25 – 4:40 PM||Manish Gadia-India Team Lead – Global Transaction Banking SME – CMB, DBS IndiaDriving digital transformation through banking|
|4:40 – 4:50 PM||Q&A|
|4:50 – 5:00 PM||Sushant Shetty- Senior Vice President & Head Channel liabilitiesShowcase video or a slide showcasing our capabilities with a Call to Action|
Event Beneficiary :
- Startups, Incubators and other ecosystem players.